MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Search for Chibi's past

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Search for Chibi's past

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:53 pm

"Okay, okay fine, we called her Midnight, Midi for short, that was her street alias. She had raven black hair, vivid blue eyes. Sound familiar? I don't even still know if we are or are not talking about the same person, Midi died about 12 years ago though just like you say your "person" has."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Reox listened "Well I cant ask her, she doesnt even remember what she 's meant to look like" He said before he nodded "Its a start" He said before he smirked "Maybe one day you'll see her again in a new body" He said with a nod before he turned to leave.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 pm

"If you do it will only be a false existence. . . . .do yourself and us all a favor, put her to rest, anything less is an incomplete existence, one she'd never ever get back, and do it before it gets worse for you."

She wasn't stupid, he was doing it cause he felt sorry for her but the basis of feeling sorry alone meant he felt somewhat.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 pm

"False existence?" Reox questioned "Incomplete? what shes going through NOW is an incomplete existence! All she wants is to be seen an hear again to be able to touch things to feel them and experience them! I can help her do all theses things again, how can THAT be a false existence?" He said softly "Sometimes its the simple things people crave for that makes a difference" He said..
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:31 pm

"You can try and make everything the same for her, you can restore all those attributes to her but she cannot be exactly like she was before. If she really is a spirit now she'll only ever exist in a shell, she'll never be complete in the manner someone's soul is with their body. I should've known, I shouldn't have even spoke a word. . . ."

She then walked off, heading for the actual grave for once in a while. Her brother visited yearly and tended it but she had not so much as tried to in years. It felt like now was the time though, since everything was stirred up.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:39 pm

"How the hell do you know? You dont know anything you dont know what its like to be her" Reox snapped softly before he headed for more pissed off then he has before he;d arrived.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Just as Reox was about to head back to his bike, the sound of steps crunching behind him could be heard. Whoever made them WANTED Reox to know they were coming, "Well that didn't seem to go well. . . .for either of you."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 am

Reox turned at that and stared at the stranger approaching him "Not really"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:17 am

"Jules don't like to talk about Midi that much but I think you caught onto that."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 am

"Yeah...I got that after all shes been dead 12 years she probably buried her body, but that doesn't mean she aint still here" He said softly "You got anything more to add or should I just leave now?"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 am

"I have a lot more I could add but seen as you are so eager to leave now, I'll let you."

He smirked, he was a lot lighter then Jules was but he was being serious too. Reox could probably learn more from him, he seemed more willing to talk but he wasn't going to do it if Reox wasn't in the mood to listen anymore. He didn't think Reox would leave though, not with how he left him hanging with the possibility.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 am

Reox sigehd at that as he sat on his bike "Talk, I'll listen" He said simply
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 am

"Somehow I knew you weren't going to turn tail and walk away from that incentive. Introductions first I suppose. I'm Keir, Jules brother, don't get her wrong, she cares a lot more then she can or will let on. You saw it with the kid, she didn't jump in until she felt she should, she would have gotten right into your face if she'd known you really meant harm to that boy, she is called the Street Mother for a reason. Regardless, she and I knew Midi her whole life so that death hit her harder then any, she didn't cope easy with it. Everyone walked away from that with only mutations but the one she felt she should have watched over the most was the one to die, our ONLY causality. Midi was our youngest at that time. Jules and I weren't sure where her mother came from but her mother died from complications with childbirth and left her an orphan or something, had no clue who the father was really and if she did the woman took it to her grave. Our parents were alive then, they took the kid in."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 am

"...I see" Reox said softly "You know its weird I only know about your and her because I saw one of Chibis memories by accident, right now shes just a wandering spirit but shes still there, she still has feelings and she still gets happy or upset...I want to help her so she can feel too.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:11 am

"I think that gets to her, she wasn't able to see or help her, death separated her and now she shows up to a stranger, one who does things that she thinks we should have been able to do. We weren't always there for her when our parents died and we ended up on the street she was still a baby, we gave her to a woman but I guess she died of old age because she ended up on the streets again, with us ultimately. Jules never did try to favor her but she is as much a little sister to us as she could have been and when she died, we failed her. I count it alone a good thing she even does remember us. If she can barely remember herself after this long well then I guess we were more of an impact then we thought. Just goes to prove a child never forgets those close to them, and now that person is you."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:32 am

Reox listened then snorted softly "Tech, I don;t deserve to have that kind of an impact on anyone" Reox said softly as he looked at his hands before he smiled faintly "She remembers you, the fact that she lift this park because none of you could see her...is a painful memory for her" He said simply.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:41 am

"Whether you wanted it or not, I don't think you'll deny you have it. We gained many talents through the incident that caused her death but seeing the dead was not one of them unfortunately enough. All we could do was preserve and take care what was left behind," he swallowed at that but it was obvious he meant about burying her body, it was the best they could do as kids at the time, "She got sick and she died, not like any doctors were going to lend us their skills and abilities for free out of the goodness of their POCKETS. We couldn't do a single thing to save her in the end, no doctor would take care of a street urchin with no promise of payment. We didn't have anything they'd accept, we couldn't do a damn thing."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 am

"You must have felt...extreamly useless" Reox said softly as he continued toi stare at his hands "I know, exactly how you feel" He said simply.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:00 am

"We were useless, worse then that, we should have been able to do something ANYTHING but we didn't in the end. Jules beat herself up the worse over it, its why she doesn't talk about it and its why she rarely tries to remember it. I take care of her grave, I feel like if she was neglected in life until she died she should be taken care of in death at least."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:07 am

"At least you had a body to bury, take comfort int that fact, most people that day...they had nothing but memories" He said softly "Take comfort in the fact she;ls still here...One day maybe Ill bring here here...in her new body"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:13 am

"Yeah we were lucky, she was the one that wasn't," he scratched his head, "So that is why you are digging around here. Do you actually want to see it?"
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:52 am

"Considering she;s been buried for 12 years it;sd be pointless to see the body...but I'll vist her grave" He said with a nod.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:10 am

"You know what I meant obviously," he frowned, looking annoyed from the correction to his mix up, he knew that rarely did they share the knowledge of where it was with many if any. The only people she had a connection to really was him and Jules, "A lot of stuff is down there that was hers, kind of like a memorial though I think Jules just didn't want to see anymore of it too."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:14 am

Reox slid off his bike "Mind if you take me there, it could come in handy"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:25 am

"Would I have offered if I minded it? Jules might not like it but she doesn't try to boss me around or bother."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum