Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The Missing Pieces

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: The Missing Pieces

Post by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:02 am

Sloane dodged the oncoming ice.
Do you have any power that will be useful Chibi? Cause I sure as hell don't.
I Caught Fire

View user profile http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Yuan smirked, "Here it comes..." From below a barricade of ice water came and engulfed Sloane, freezing him in a frozen prison. The positive energy being saped from it made it unbreakable, the molecules forced so tightly together that not even the heat of a volcano could break them.
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Sloane sighed and lean on the ice. This was really annoying. He stared up at Yuan.
"What, can't beat me? You need to trap me down?"
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:35 am

She was silent and that pretty much answered his question, she was no use at all. She could act as a defensive surrogate for a host but she could not be much more use, she had no clue as to what her abilities were still. Reox and her had never seriously tried to figure them out before, now she wished it was something that she had pressed for more.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 am

Yuan smirked, "well I got my target and that is all that maters..." He then gathered his belongings, and surrounded the Ice prison with Nnth Metal perimeter, disabling Chibi's ability to escape. "You made it easier and now I got two for one....my master will be pleased" He called in for P!nk soilders to come and pick them up. He waited patiently. He could not hear Sloane or Chibi....there voices could not by pass the ice.
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:16 am

"You could still probably, we could still probably break this, you could be free.....," she'd gotten him into this, she had to let her host go, "we just have to break it...."

She knew that the metal braces around it would prevent her but not him, if he got out of the ice then he could be free. Maybe he could get free and tell Reox, she wondered if he'd find him and if Reox would even react.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Sloane raked his claws over the ice. It didn't work.
Its not normal ice, Chibi...
He stared out the window, most of his body trapped in the ice. Suddenly a grin spread across his face.
You said Reox was your leader, right?
Without waiting for a reply he screeched like a cat. There was two more screeches heard outside of the church, these ones more birdlike. Sloane laughed in triumph.
"Find Reox War, Falcon-Boy. Tell him. Hurry." He called. There was another screech and then silence.
He really hates it when I call him that...

-[Now, time to track down Re-Re.]-
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 pm

“Try now? The metal must be repelling me, try again now,” as she severed herself from her host, He would have known she left him immediately, her presence was no longer bond to his.

She wondered if it was her presence that kept him from being able to really affect it. She placed her astral hand softly against the glass-like surface of the ice only to withdraw it a moment later as if she’d been burned. Once she recovered she looked out over at Yuan with an unsure glare, both upset and not sure what fate awaited the two of them for now.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Reox had actually been near the church to begin with becase he'd heard distubances nearby so when he had birds pecking at him andleading him to where sloane and chibi he wasnt impressed.

He was even less impressed by Yun and his sopilder, Im fact he was PISSED!

Ther whole area suddenly erupted with fire, the soilders were burned alive scremaing in agony the trucks meted into lump od useless metal and the Ice around Slone craked and melted; they were the only thigns unharmed "You....You messed with the WRONG spirit" mReox said nhis eyes burning red instead of its usual green; he was NOT happy.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Sloane stood after the ice melted. He rubbed his arm, looking at the two hawks. One of the bird transformed into a man with a big grin on his face. Sloane glared at him and ignored the joke he knew would come. He turned to the room around him. Over the sound of the fire, he could barely hear her clothes rustling.
"Chibi?"
The man transformed back into a hawk and the two flew away, leaving Sloane. They would most likely pester him later.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 pm

((Ummm...my fire is un melt able...and unbreakable...there is no kinetic energy the ice can not be destroyed....even if you manipulate the elements...this is because without kinetic energy you can not manipulate anything. so edit jur post))
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

(Dude Reox IS the elements he CONTROLS them and is a master of them; his control would greatyly outwhiegh your control and overwhelm it -_- SO no I wont)
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 pm

((False I control the thing that allows you to control anything including your heartbeat so you are false, in short....I take away your ability to control the elements....))
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 pm

-[ Face it. Re-Re wins. Do we need to drag Pandar into this again? ]-
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:00 pm

((Already did.....and I won ♥️.♥️ ))
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 pm

-[ Sloane shouldn't be even frozen in the ice. You cannot create water and there isnt enough in the church to make enough ice to trap a man that is over 7 feet tall. ]-
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 pm

(EXCUSE ME!? You did NOT win! We compromised you N00b -_- Im going to love beating the ever loving shit out of you)
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:14 pm

The ice did not melt, it was unmeltable after all. "Gah.....what now....another interruption, chikushou...." He growled. "I will just have to do this the hard way...." He then summoned his kinetic energy into a wall, taking the fire reox was using and repelling it, to protect himself, turning the area around himself into a positive zone. "Who are you?" He began to flex, following up he made several hand signs and slammed his hand onto the ground. Out came his swallow again, made of Nth and Adamantium with two Fx spehre at each tip. "this is the legendary Reox War leader of Chaos the primary target..... Blink.....open a portal.....location Church....send back up....." A voice was then heard from the collar of his shirt. "Roger that agent Yuan Blink portal is go....."

((I took water from the ground and pulled it up from the earth, and there is water everywhere even in yer very body.... and to top it off I could easily make more water molecules by fusing H2 and O which is not hard to find in a normal atmosphere such as this

fine fine...shoulda took my challenge tho...I hate restraint....))
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 pm

(I have far more important things to do in plot than to get killed by a fucking noob)

Reox wawasn'tappy in face he;d never looked more pissed off than he has in his lifel he ignored Yuans little question as he seemed to disappear only to reappear in front of the the others eyes before punching him full on in the face; the fire did little to protect him from something so physical "Give her back" He snarled.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Yuan chuckled, "well you will just have to come get her....." The Blink portal then appeared and pulled the Ice prison in, vanishing. "Now Reox war my primary target I will now hunt you.....and you will run..." He snickered "The Spirit was only the bait..." He then got on his feet and launched a sequecne of punches and kicks in a variation of kung-fu, Jujitsu, and Boxing. He then jumped over reox and dashed out of the church "Temper Temper....we dont want things getting to hot..." He jumped up and using his swallow he was able to stay in the air, tho if he had let it go he would fall. "Follow me like the puppet you are...."
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Reox blocked every attack the other threw at him and smiled as he followed; when the other jumped and flew on his swallowed he used the wind to knock him clean off it, he then used a trnadil of darkness to drag him back to Reox and start to choke him around the neck "Im not in the nod for your little games human Give her back" He snarled at the tendril squeezed.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:16 pm

He then poofed and replaced himself with a log. He was still hovering above on his Swallow, he then surfed the air, down and smacked Reox with a full fist powered up by a force of impact. All of a sudden the earth could be heard crumbling as several stone pillars came up and imprisoned Reox inside of it. There several other Yuans stood all of them with a smug grin. "All Hail Queen Vexus" They had spoke in unison. The original came out, I was saving this surprise just for you reox, "Good job 36 return to base for a well deserved rest..." The battered and slightly bruised Yuan then began to walk away. The other Yuans grinned, they continued to build a mountain barricade around reox, knowing soon enough he would try and break free so they were on none stop blocks.
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Reox smirked at that" Moron you think this can trap me?" He said ebfor he sunk onto the floor and disappeared he smirked as he pressed a knife to the others throat having appeared from inside the others shadow "You think your so cleaver dont you"? he said before he took the others ear piece "Note try bitchface but you need better lackeys if your ever going to defeat me" He purred before he crushed it in his hand cutting off any and all communication the dagger at the toehrs throat cutting into his skin. "Hand over CHibi and I wont kill you"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm

"Ah ah ah you shouldn't have touched me with that knife" At that very instant all of the kinetic energy inside of reox was tooken away he was paralyzed he could not move think or anything his heart stopped beating as he was in a state of physical paralysis. "This fight is over...." Yuan had been waiting for the right opportunity to pull this off, this is what made him the ultimate in hunting...
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Reox wanted to laugh instead his psychival body melted and disappeared "You really think you can stop me with that?" Reox spoke out of nowhere "No have no idea what I can do" He said before harsh deep cuts began appearing all over the others body his clothes being ripped to shreds in a flurry of invisible motion.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum