MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The Meeting

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Meeting

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 am

Reox sighed as he parked up-in his bike inside of the park; it was a dangerous place these days but Reox wasn';t afraid; why would he be it was other people that feared HIM mostly; as leader of Savour an anti-mutant group most mutants on Zibyl were afraid of him anyway, as if his height and appearance with his dark cloths and jacket were'nt enough; but his reputation backed him up too, or SO CALLED reputation.

Reox never killed innocents, only wild mutants that had committed crimes, however that couldn't be said for the REST of his allies.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:16 am

She turned to notice the noises of others around her watching people, she moved slightly if only to keep from sinking into the cement ledge she was on, for right now she had felt herself go lethargic from NOT possessing anything but she had just not wanted to but she knew she had to. Her eyes glanced at her hand and saw her own image, something that no one else could see clearly or with reality, that was the most stinging reality of death, not having an existence at all visibly, no one knew she was there unless she was pretending to be something else.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 am

Reox walked through the park before he saw several mutants attacking some old guy for no reason; eyes narrowed Roots form the earth sprung up and began choking the mutants "Wild dogs should know to behave when the Alpha wolf is around" He said as the roots tied the three men up tight so they couldn’t move, the man was a human or so it seemed, one look and he ran like the wind. "..."

Skuld glanced at the passing but she couldn't help but somersault off and hide. Ideally the old human male would be a simple and easy host but the mutant just screamed of someone you don't mess with meaning her host prey would have to be abandoned before she could hope of possessing the man. She gave a petulant frown as she saw him, even an old man of that size wouldn't be an easy possession. She'd have to scare him, torment him, get his guard down for her to be able to but she didn't dare do it around the other mutant. Not that she expected him to notice her, no one ever did, not even mutants.

Reox followed the man "Hey" He said the man squeaked "S-stay away from me" I know you! You’re that saviour guy! The leader!" Reox raised an eyebrow at that "What of it" "I’ve heard what you’ve done to innocent mutants! And for what? For some sort of cure! Stay away from me” Reox snorted softly

"Cure huh..." Reo shook his head "I saved your ass old man, least you should so was thank me"

"I wont thank a murderer!"

Had she been living she would have shivered, even the newest of mutants knew about Savoir, they hunted down rogues and wilders and showed no mercy to outsiders. She wanted to sink into the ledge she was hiding behind as if it would offer her security. She exhaled a false breath, not that she breathed anymore but gestures of living where hard to let go of. She was running out of time, she just needed the guy as a host, the mutant couldn't possibly see her but the in trepidation of approaching him made her slow to actually react, she was afraid to do it in front of him, even CLOSE to him.

Reox picked up on her fear, he looked up then around him as if he’d heard her "..." He looked at the old man and rolled his eyes "Quit your blabbering...You haven’t done anything wrong...your not on my list" He said softly "I don’t kill innocents" He said before he poked the man; he promptly squeaked and fainted. ",,,Pssh all the same" Reox snorted; all of them were running shitless or couldn’t be trusted.

If she was smart she would just possess the cement wall in the park and allow herself to SLOWLY recover but she knew that an unconscious target was a temptation that would be hard to put down. Sleep or unconsciousness made them almost vulnerable to her and his living body would heal her astral one threes times as fast as the inanimate wall could. She glanced at the other, she just wished he'd go away, she could steel herself to move if he was because she was plain terrified.

"..." Reox turned again and looked around "...Who's there?" He asked his eyes narrowed a little he could DEFINATLY sense another presence around.

As if she'd be stupid enough to react or answer, she could not resist feeling trepidation from this though, how could he KNOW something was there? How could he know SHE was there? No one knew she existed, not one person had seen her since she had died.

Sighing eh rubbed at his nose "Must be some ghost wandering around..." he muttered a she turned and headed the short distance back to his bike.

She felt her anxiety uncoil SLIGHTLY as she saw him turn away, and she probably made the not so smart decision of making a rush towards the unconscious old man. She just hoped he wouldn't make a move to turn back. Everything in her SCREAMED that no one could see her but she felt as if for the first time what she was doing was EXPOSED for all to see, for HIM to see, and she was afraid to do what had come to be CRUDE survival to her astral existence now.

Reox tensed again as he felt something move behind him well more sensed it he swung onto his bike before he turned to where the old man was he though he saw something transparent for just a moment before it disappeared.

She settled into the older man's body and instantly wasn't rewarded with an easy task at any rate, his body was HARD to push to semi-conscious state let alone to pick itself up. The strain alone almost made her lose her hold and nearly kick herself out altogether.

Reox watched the man curiously as he seemed to stir a little "..."

She decided to start small, she made the gentleman's thin fingers, curl and then straighten out before trying to, in synchronization force both hands to push up his upper torso. Penetrating his consciousness had been easy but control did not come easy when the host itself was inactive since she had to familiarize herself with his weak frail musculature enough to use it without hurting or breaking anything. One thing she'd learned quickly a host ONLY served you as well as you took care of it. She finally pushed him up onto his feet using the wall for support and was unable to keep from casting a glance back at the Savoir, a mistake as for one second you could catch a glimpse of azure eyes that were a reflection of HERS not the old man's hazel ones.

Reox saw it and blinked surprised at the eyes even if it was just for a moment "...Interesting" He murmured.

She almost gained a moment of spunk from her host, he'd been rather defiant and when she did possess him his most recent memories and personality just seemed to wash over her. She knew to her back was the wall so she made a wide and for the most part, wobbly angle. She was no used to walking the infirm, she'd have to be slow in this, she was surprised he had no walking stick. Finally one of her host's legs didn't pick up as much as she'd have liked it to and he literally tripped her up and sadly right near the Savior at that is where she fell, as she was passing and trying to avoid him.

Reox blinekd before he raised an eyebrow "..." Sighing Reox began helping the man up "Easy little one" he said; he was talking to Skuld; he could ense her inside the man; it was faint but it was there.

She yanked in surprise out of his hold though he was really holding onto the older man but for her she'd felt like it was her, he was addressing her however that could be possible. The struggle woke the man who began to regain consciousness and with surprising ease after her fall he dislocated himself from the Savior and cast her out, more like it was her fault because she had not acclimated to his body before straining herself to get away from the Savior, it made her possession flounder and she ended up bouncing out about five feet behind the man on her bottom. Like heck she saw it as HER fault though, the Savior was the one and she was upset, now she'd have to find a new host as her current one was walking away from them now. She gave a spirited glare, if she had her way she'd....have taken over HIS body in compensation but she wasn't nearly that stupid to fuck with a Savior. The old human had been right about every dirty rumor.

He let the man go who shuffled away, he paused for a but before he turned and looked DIRECTLY AT HER "...well, well so there was a ghost hanging around..."

She frowned, he did see her, she should be happy but NO ONE wanted the attention of a Savior. She pouted and didn't even speak a word back, she couldn't, as a spirit she was completely mute to the world almost as much as they couldn't see her.

Reox knelt by her before he held up his phone "Can you posses this? then we can talk" He said "Its not Like I can hurt you is it?" Her said with a faint smirk; he had a point here; he had no real means of capturing her or even killing her, not that he wanted to; it was more curiousity.

She backed away instinctively when he approached, she'd seen the Saviors silence mutants and she had especially seen it of the more brutal half. She stopped and looked back at his words, theoretically he had no way to kill her but that didn't mean she was infallible either. She knew now that someone could see her, the next thing she'd be learning is someone able to harm her even dead. Any option was better then just fading away though and she pushed her astral self up if only to place her hand upon the object he held out. Her astral body dispersed and then every particle of it seem to focus into the object acting as a surrogate host for now.

Reox watched he and stood up he pressed a few buttons until he reached the text window "There now we can talk weird, ive never seen a ghost or even talked to one they usually run away..." He mumbled.

The buttons pressed seemingly of their own volition as if an invisible hand were over them though that wasn't possible considering with no physical form she couldn't push them down but she could do the next best thing force the buttons down. - "Who DOESN'T run away from a Savior?"

Reox frowned at that "Its more that they're surprised I can see and sense them Ive had this ability since i was born" he muttered softly.

- So now what? Knowing you guys you take no prisoners with mercy, I seen what you do *more likely has seen what Reox's underling / second has done but it was all the same the organization Savior did it to mutants whether they deserved it or not. She ultimately had one thing in mind: her self preservation and survival..... - I don't want to die.....this existence is all I have left to live at all For a moment she wasn't being a cocky kid to him, she really was afraid the confrontation would mean her death once they figured out how to if he really couldn't hurt her yet.

"What i do? Kid I only kill wild mutants and those that have committed crimes in Zibyl, You haven't done anything wrong, I;ve go no basis to hurt you" he said with a huff "I'm gonna have to have a word with Elena" He gruumbled.

She didn't think he'd understand, she was pretty sure mortals didn't like to be used by a spiritual parasite, that was their jobs they got rid of the mutants that humanity didn't need but from the old man it was obvious even humans didn't appreciate Savior's way of going about it. - So you aren't going to take care of me?

"If you mean kill you? No, for one just cause i can sense you doesn't mean i have any means of hurting you, secondly Like I said before I have no basis to hurt you, I don't go around attacking people for no reason" He said a she leaned on his bike.

- oh... She seemed to be quiet for a little bit more, actually believing him in the fact he might be different then what she saw however foolish that was. She could calm down and not be so scared in being reassured she wasn't in danger enough though she tried really to not get lured into what she saw as a possible false sense of security but it was hard not to with him.

Reox actually chuckled a little at that "Its okay most people get the wrong idea. while Im the leader of savour I cant be held responsible for my allies...so you got a name?"

- You only get ONE idea from Savior and that is whether you are human or not. What she said was the plain truth, normally Savior only did have a few select images and the worse tended to fixate in people's minds. - My name WAS Skuld, not that anyone uses it anymore -. She hadn't heard her name used in YEARS.

"Skuld?" Roex questioned "...Heh cute name, but I think CHibi would suit you more" he said amused "I'm...Reox" He said softly.

Had she been able to have a physical mouth she might have cracked into a bit of a smile, this was one of the first spans of contact she had with anyone WITHOUT possessing them. - Reox, Reox, Reox She seemed to look like she was repeating to remember the name.

Reox raised an eyebrow at this but he let her get used to it "You know its strange for a spirrit to be a mutant too" He said I guess that amkes you Elipson or Gamma rank at least"

- Hmmmmmm, I dunno, no one even knows I am around - It was safe to assume she had NEVER been ranked AT ALL from that. It was likely she didn't get the presence of ranks or what they meant either. She was a mutant but she didn't know about being one.

"Hmmm" Roex seemed to ponder this Chibi's abilites and the fact she was a spirit was strange and unusual; it peaked his curiosity "Well I guess you could stuck around with me if your not raknked you probably dont even know the full extent of your abilites either"

- I can go inside people and things, you saw it didn't you?- She didn't know that was called Possession and it was probably only touching on ONE of her abilities as a ghost.

"Yeha I saw that but Im sure theres otherthings you can do too" he said "After all posession is probably becuase your a spirit it might not be a mutation..." He said a she pondered "Your pretty unusual" He said

- Hmmmmmm maybe - She knew she was dead BECAUSE of what mutated everyone so she knew she was different and yet......outcasted. Mutants didn't even know she existed anymore then mortals did. - okay Skuld will go with you -

Reox smirked a little at that "Alright then" He said as he got into his bike "Im gonna have to close the phone Ill put you in my pocket until we get to Chao tower.

- Mhmmm- Not like she REALLY intended to probably stay in the phone, whenever she took to possessing new things around her things tended to move more slowly making her easy to transition from one object to the next.

Reox chuckeld at that ebfore he shut the phone and put it in his pocker before he started his bike.

Whether he noticed it or not she ended up dispossessing the phone, no fun in being in an object so small and cramped (Not that she could really have a perception of that considering her entire soul could fit into something SMALLER and still be comfortable) when she could be in something bigger and something that moves ultimately too.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 am

Reox wasn't aware of her leaving the phone because he presence was still close by he couldn't tell she'd moved.

She could not resist the childish impulse to MOVE and try out her control over his own bike, it most like would NOT amuse him but she wanted to see what kind of strings she could pull, what she could do, she never really possessed a mode of transportation because they tended to be large hosts and they were objects, not as ideal as a host as the living variant. She was like a little kid because she was one, and she was almost alike to having fun with a new toy.

The bike was sleek and obviously well taken care off; Reox loved his bike, it was probably the only thing he DID love. Revving the engine he set off home unaware that chibi was taking control of it.

For the most part she seemed to be seeing from almost EVERYWHERE in possessing the bike, her awareness lapsing out further then most could because she could survey things from the angle and movement of the bike at its level. She was tempted to reach out and figure out if she could control its movement. She did when she saw something sharp out in the road, she couldn't make out if it was a spike or glass but it looked like a tool of some kind and she instinctively did take to swearving slightly making the bike rebel against his handling, only stopping when they were well over the obstacle but she felt proud for what she had did. She COULD control it.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:03 am

Reox blinekd whenhe felt the bike swerve of its own occord "What the-" He blinekd at that befor ehe hestitated and took his hands off the handles and deadpanned as CHibi drove his bike for him.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:12 am

To be honest she didn't know the way back so she kind of LET GO of her control over it but she did experiment it, she couldn't really catch that Reox wasn't quite AMUSED though by her playing at being a driver on his "baby"
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:22 am

Reox had to grab the handles when Myra swerved and he growled a bit "Chibi...dont EVER crontorl my biike again" He said; trying NOT to sound as annoyed as he felt; after all spirit or not she was just a kid.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:29 am

To her his annoyance was LOUD and CLEAR and his tone enough to make even her flinch before she started silently tearing up and crying, not that he'd get a grasp of that. She didn't get it AT ALL, she repossessed the phone for the duration of the journey in a moody sullen silence.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 am

Reox felt she was upset and felt a little bad before sensing ehr sullen attitude, Reox saighed as he headed back to Chao tower; the tallest Tower int eh city and it was alllll his,m other saviour memmebners tayed there too but they nonly had acsess to the fits 10 floors the rest were Reox's
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:42 am

She was quiet and didn't even come out or confront Reox, it was disturbing almost like a silence treatment because she felt like she was in trouble.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:55 am

Reox passed the other saviour memebrs and went up to the 64th floor; the floor before his own living quarters, the 64th Floor hosued all fo Reo'x mechamichal equipment and all the stuff he needed to hack goverment files without beign caught he set the phone down on the metal table and slid out hie laptop openeing it and pligging it inot a few wires that littlered the floor before he began typing at a fast rate.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 am

She moodily took a seat, having left him with a simple text message:

- Next time I see something I'll let it break your stupid bike then I would be leaving it alone just like you wanted.

Then she skulked into the dark expanse of the room in her mood, leaving him with the parting sentiment that she'd had done it not as prank but for a reason. She didn't get why she got yelled at for doing something good for him. It defied any logic she could understand as a kid.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 am

Reox blinked at the message and groaned "Gaddamnit- I don't like people messing with my bike!" He called knowing she'd wandered off "And what the heck did you see?" he said with a frown knowing he probably wouldn't get answer sighing eh went back to hacking into the government databases to see if there was any news about the government's plans for Zibyl so far it had been quiet but Reox mad a habit to check often.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 am

She hid and crossed her arms, she didn't return to the phone and she didn't tell him. She'd only wanted to help and it had gone wrong, she hadn't done anything until she noticed he wasn't going to avoid it, it was likely he didn't even see what she did to react. It seemed for now she wasn't really an issue though as he didn't bother with her after his parting comment.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 am

Reox was up all night working on something; he never did like texting and talking to a text was annoying; he plugged his phone into the computer and started fiddling with the programming.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:29 am

She obviously had all the time in the world NOT to get over her big upset and she didn't need to sleep or pass out so she could wait out for being noticed again though she was notably bored she didn't want to do anything to make him angry or upset even if she WAS upset at him.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 am

"Chibi come ehre will ya" He called eventually as he gesture d her over as the compoured confirmed a complete download.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:51 am

She glanced over at him, she was still sullen and childishly pouting to the point where she had no possessed anything to really restore her energy but she came to him almost as if she wouldn't turn down the chance to have interaction with him. Not having ANYONE know you existed made you quick to not really let down having that contact with ease. She ended up hovering down with a graceful glide.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 am

"Can you go into the phone again I wanna see if this mew program works.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 am

She gently stepped forward, of course her steps didn't make a sound as she was actually mimicking walking while she hovered in midair. Her actions ended up being her answer in her silence. She gently placed a spiritual hand upon the phone, her body breaking to several spires of astral energy going INSIDE the phone.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:14 am

Reox watched her befor ehe grinned "Okay Go into applications and opend the 'speech FX' file do that and if your lucky you'll be able to talk to me via the phone"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 am

- ....what applications?

That text appeared on the screen and it was becoming obvious she'd never really thought to possess technology before, she didn't know how to browse, search, or activate files. She wasn't yet computer literate or literate really to begin with.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 am

"Okay here;'s how it works..." The program was simple enough, all she had to do was choose out what words whe wanted to used out of the simple library he;d encoded for her before pressing enter and the speech program would talk it for her it was like text messaging but with pre-made words, there was even an application in the phont so as Skuld learned; she could add adittional words to her vocabulary.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:38 am

- Its for Skuld to talk with?

She kind of got it, she didn't know why he made it when she could type responses to him but she thought she got the gist of it.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 am

"Yeah its weird talking to someone who can;t talk back so I thought this would help" he said "And its sorta an apaology for being mad at you I know you were jsut tryin to help"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum