June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

I think I'd like to start the introductions

Go down

I think I'd like to start the introductions

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:46 pm

I find it's best when rp participants are somewhat if not well acquainted. So, I decided I would start.

The name is Sam. However, I prefer my nick-name of Fo. I'm nineteen years old. I'm in college to teach english, so naturally, I enjoy writing. I enjoy children that aren't mine, I'd like to win American Idol, and right now I'm at a point in my life where I'm absurdly depressed. Therefore, the sooner we get this thing going, the sooner I can dive into the warm comforts of my imagination.

Who's next?

Back to top Go down

Re: I think I'd like to start the introductions

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 pm

I'm Kelci. I go by Kelso, Jimmy, Saint, and J. Any are fine, doesn't matter to me. I'm fifteen, sixteen in September. I'm starting my sophomore year in high school this month. I like to write poetry and draw. And I've been feeling a bit out of it lately, and I tend to question things often. I guess that's about it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 pm

The name is Patrick, tho I prefer Pandar. I am a Senior at HSHS (Highland Springs High School) I am also attending, Hermitage Tech for Graphic Communications. I am also at J sergeant Reynolds taking college classes. I enjoy Roleplaying, and coming up with great Ideas. I love to Organize stuff, and if you are reading this I suffer from OCD (Obsessive Capitalization Disorder) The reason why I RP so much I guess it is cause, I love writing, I love stories with awesome sexy twist. Anything that holds my attention. Everyone says I am destined to be a shrink so if you gotta problem come talk to me.
Pandar

View user profile http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Hello

Yes, well erm...

It's a long story... well, not really. I'm only 18 years old. My name is Dominique Lassalle Escallon. The reason for the french names is because my dad's got some french on his side. He's english. The last surname is spanish. My mum's Colombian. That pretty much explains that I have double nationality. Right. So I'm living in Colombia at the moment. I speak three languages. I'm studying Philosophy at Javeriana University though I'm thinking of double programming in English Lit because I love writing.

Love roleplay, love twists...it's a sort of obsession I guess. Erm.... Aristotle gets on my nerves every now and then so I like to drop his works and just write on the internet which is basically why I'm here.

Thank you XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 am

Name's Daniel, although almost everyone calls me DJ so thats what you can call me. I'm sixteen going on seventeen in 10 days. I currently work in an office run by my father durring the summer. I love roleplaying mostly because i usally come up with larger storys for myself ^-^. well...umm I guess thats it... xD
Reaper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Hokay. Here we go!
I'm Vada (pronounced Vay-Duh, and thats how you will see my spell it). I'm 14 going on 15 in October. I love Stephen King, Thus I live in 'Derry, Maine' although it is a fictional place. I actually live in freezing cold Minnesota and yet, Its too warm for me. You guys will learn soon enough that I am my own special little oddity.
My favorite foods are Frozen Blueberries and Corn on the Cob steamed by either the Rumely or the Case (Two giant Steam Engines).
I love my Cat to death. He is my baby. He comes to Fatty, Fat, Kitty Cat, Fatty Cat and Kittayyy. Some of the other names he has had in the past were Donut, Dork, Bubbah, Babes, many more. At one time he even would come to Roley Poley Oley. When we got him his name was Sadona so I blame his old behavioral problems on that crappy name.
I currently work at a horse stable. If extremely fun but hard work is abundant there.
I am addicted to Rping. I've tried to quit many times and it never works. Its just so much fun! My first RP where I learned what I was doing was a Warrior type one with the cats. I had no freaking idea what I was doing. After that one where I got the basics down, I another one where you could have any type of creature. That is where my posts got bigger. A lot bigger. Eventually both of those died out and I joined more that eventually died out. Soon enough, I came to Gaia.
I was one Happy Girl. Endless RPs at my fingertips. A whole community that knew a thousand more. I swear I was in heaven.
Since then I have opened 4 or 5 different RPs, one on Proboards the rest on Gaia. A couple have made it for a long time before they died. One I never got to finishing. (The Pro one)
I haven't been on a good forum in a long time so I'm real glad to be back. I dragged Reap along with me. (Hes from Gaia too.)
Ummm... I think thats it. I'm kinda a complicated person. Half the time I don't even get myself. I hope I get to know the lot of you eventually. But for now, au revoir.
I Caught Fire

View user profile http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

I guess I will go.

My name is Michael but most people call me bob for some reason. I am 20 and going to college to be a radio broadcaster. I lived in NY most of my life but now am residing in sunny southern CA, people are nicer her blha blha blha. I like to write stories as a hobbies so liking role playing is a must. My hobbies are sword fighting, reading, comics, writing, anime, manga, games, and weight lifting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:43 am

My turn My turn!!!

My name is Alicia but you can all call me Ami! I'm gonna be 16 on Aug 24 and I live in NY, more specifically on long island (strong island if you watch Jon Stewart). I'm going to be a junior in high school this comming september but when I go to college I plan to go for a major in psychology and a minor in religious studies or philosophy.

I love music, psychology, animals, anime, manga, the watchmen, v for vendetta and above all else role playing. I'm attempting to draw and I do write every so often. I enjoy thinking and debating on random topics.

Btw I'm a bit of a Zelda fangirl and I play the games obsessively
Ami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:42 am

Bob, you need to move further north. My dearest friend Paula is going to Cali for a year long internship and I'm going to miss her dearly. MOVE THERE NOW!

Vay-duh (Don't hurt me!) you iz not complicated, you iz awsome.

Ami, I'm so going to like you. Like, hardcore.

Generally everyone, your posts about how old you were, made me want to sing "Sixteen going on seventeen" From "Sound of Music". It made my day a little better. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Umm my name is Avery Kiyo, and I has a short attention span Very Happy

I tend to be lazy and it takes me time to start doing stuff, but once I start the final outcome is rather nice ^_^;

What else is there to say? o.o

Oh yah, I went to HSHS, but nao I'm graduated and stuff, in the middle of deciding what I'm going to do next with myself before I end up a ho-bo in New York @_@

And o yah, I'm from New York; The Bronx rather, and I hate to be associated the the dancing monkeys back in Harlem >_>

I gotted moved to VA cuz I was supposedly a bad kid, so nao I do nothing all day Very Happy

I spend most of my time on the computer RP'ing or playing Maple Story. If you played or heard me speak of maple (Patrick) you would notice I make way too many references towards it in RP's e.e

And umm..... what were we talkin 'bout again?
Lohd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:51 pm

My name is... well it's supposed to be Ali but once people started to think I was a guy I started going by Rayne or just my username, so I think Cresill will work just fine ^^'
I'm 14 turning 15 in oct and I pretty much live in the Gaia barton town forums. uh... I live in Canada BC, eh? and... well rping is pretty much all I do .-.
At the moment I'm juggling around 12 rps, i might not have that problem if I wasn't so easily convinced to come to rps. -.-; If they're lit with a plot and my character can be a haughty ass hole, I'm there.~
I love yaoi ^-^ ... ... and yuri if it's hentai. I'm pretty open to it all :3 I'm pansexual irl and... yea... I can't think of anything worth sharing about myself aside from that ^^''
And yea I'm a girl, even if I tell you I'm a hermaphrodite -which I more than likely will- I'm a girl >.<;;
Cresill

View user profile http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abspell on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Uhm, 'lo thar! God, I hate introductions, I always feel so awkward -.-;

I have quite a few names, but on here I'm Abspell. You can call me Ab or Abby or Spell or some other crazy thang. I was recruited here from Gaia, where I'm sooooort of a passive member xD I feel my lameness rising >_>

I'm almost 16, and I'm a Canadian, and I eat maple-syrup on everything and I ride a polar bear to school. And I'm a very sarcastic person, and you never know if I'm being serious or not. I love to RP, especially with my friends (crazy stuff comes out of our MSN convos -3-). Apparently I'm very creative.

Uhm, so that's pretty much me. Oh yeah, and I'm also a manga artist, but that's not my only medium :3

I'm usually friendly, soooo I guess I'll see you around! -hides-
Abspell

View user profile http://honorthevictorian.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:53 pm

You ride a polar bear to school? o.o I ride a moose :3
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Abspell on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:55 pm

xDD What's it's name? My polar bear's name is Hermann.
Abspell

View user profile http://honorthevictorian.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:09 pm

His name is Foppington OwO
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content