MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Search for the suit.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Search for the suit.

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:43 am

Hax was in a perverted mind state. he knew he was wrong for trying to trick, but couldn't help himself. He stood up beside her with a smile. Why can't I? were friends aren't we? Freinds see freinds in underwear all the time~ Besides, it'll made good as excelent sleep ware. he said witha devilish look on his face.

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:56 am

Kayla pondered this "True" She said as she thought about this; she was far to easily swayed "But you have to do the same for em to make it fair!" She said with a smile before she yawned a bit "its getting late...I might as well got change now" She said.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 am

"Score!~" He said to himself "One night with Kayla." He continued. "As you wish, its only fair." He started taking of his shirt, at that point he began to think deeper. "OH NO I HAVE TO SHARE A BED WITH HER IN MY UNDERWEAR!" He shouted in his head. He imagined all things that could go wrong with the night based off that. He took off his shirt and sat on the bed softly."Yah, real soft bed here." He said patting the mattress as he looked towards Kayla

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:17 am

Kayla left to get change and came back int eh sparkly underwear that was probably a few bust sizes too small for her as the tassels on it swayed as she moved, her Omega tattoo on her hip standing out against her pale skin. She smiled as she put the maid outfit and her mechanical snake on tip of the old trunk before she crawled onto the bed with a soft yawn.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Omega_uc_lc.svg/160px-Omega_uc_lc.svg.png - Omega tattoes she has
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:22 am

He blushed as the bed bounced. He stared at the marking on her hip. "Oh thats the symbol you were talking about." But his eyes drifted down her thigh as he spoke. "Uh erm, did you want to lay down, if I'm in your way~"

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:24 am

"Hmm? Oh yeah I woke up with it" She said as he fingers traced it absently before she yawned "Hmm Im shutting my brain down in a minute" She said as she crawled under the covers slowly.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 am

He stood up so she could get under the sheets completly. "Now, do I get in, or punk out, he asked himself as he gazed upon her. "Flip a coin~ Head, I go, Tails I'm onthe floor." A coin appeared in his hand. and h eflipped it. "Heads... two out of three." He flipped again Heads.... Heads...... Gah!~ " He dropped the coin as it dissapeared before it hit the ground. "Uh, room for me?" He said softly.

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 am

Kayla looked at him and shifted over "Sure" She said with a smile as she yawned again her eyes starting to droop as she settled down; a bed was much more comfortable than a table.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 am

He lifted the sheet, stopping a second, stealing another glance at her body. He laid down next to her in the small bed. "Sorry if threres not enough room." He said embarrased on their legs touching.

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 am

"'s okay" She murmured not seeming to mind the contact as he eyes became half lidded "Night Hax, sleep well" She murmured before they closed completely and she fell asleep.

The snmake curled up and simply watched silently alert and on guard just in case.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:46 am

"Night Kayla..." Hax sat up, alert to the snake. "Hey there once again... spyin on me I see~" He said sarcastically

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:47 am

"I am. simply guarding" The snake said with a quiet kiss as its tounge flicked out "If it. bothers you. I will leave you. alone. with her" the sanke said almsot sounding sly as if it totally knew what was going on in the other hormone riddled mind.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:51 am

"Why, not like I can do anything with her, She's technically dead, and oh yea, that would be rape~" He said fustrated with the snake. Or would you really like to watch me do that? " He said crossing his arms, raising a brow.

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 am

"I would. wake her. I am. her second. personality. and. her subconscious. if you. hurt her. I would, wake her wirelessly. and she would. fight you off. i would., have to do. nothing" The snake said "You can touch. her can. you not?" The snake said simply.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 am

"Thats just plain creepy to do if the other person is'nt aware." He stared down the snake as If he didn't belive the questions it was asking. "Besides, why are you encouraging me to molest your host. =_=" Hax spoke very unsure of the snakes intentions.

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:03 am

"I am. merely encouraging. a relashionship. when and how. you touch her. is up to. you" the snake said "Don't forget. I am. a part. of her"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:14 am

He leanded in to the snake. "How exactly am I supposed to start a relationship in such a one ended manner? If I was going to touch her at all..... which I'm not saying I was. I'd atleast want her awake for it.If I were to do something now, she'd be like one life sized sex toy~"

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:24 pm

the snake let out a hiss that soudned like a laugh "Im sure. you'll figure. it out" The sanke said simply.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:45 pm

He looked at the snake with a smug look on his face. "I'm sure you just want me to touch her, then you'll wake her up while in the act, making me fool." He spoke as if he had one-uped the snake, for figuring out its plan. In his rant, he didn't notice his hand was resting on her bra the entire time. "Your not gonna' get me into anything like that, haha" He continued

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:52 pm

"I dont. need to. get you into. any trouble. you get. into it. just fine. on your own" the snake said with a hiss.

Kyala felt the hand and she snuggled closer to Hax, liking the warmth it gave off..
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 pm

"Huh?" He stared at Kayla as she moved closer "Gah!~" He screamed, withdrawing his hand. Hax glared at the snake for a bit "Sh-shut up... You want me to be closer with her? Fine~" He layed underneath the covers moving closer to Kayla, wraping an arm around her. "Happy?" He said, resting his chin on her shoulder.

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:06 pm

The snake just laughed at him " Are. you?" It questioned before it fell silent as Kayla snuggled into his arms as she slept; shes never felkt warm while sleeping before she had no memories of any sort of wormth or affection and she was enjoying it in her sleep.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 pm

"Huh? Happy?" He looked over to Kayla. "Uh, you could say that." He said holding her closer.

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:53 pm

The Snake let out a snort of laughter before becoming silent refusing to speak any more and leaving the other with unanswerred questions.

Kayla awoke the next morning with a blink she realized Hax was huggling ehr while he slept and she wodnered if this was normal for friends; she naivly didnt see the harm in it and lay there waiting for him to wake up.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Hax woke up with a yawn, slowly opening his eyes. "Oh crap, morning can't let Kayla wake up with me on her like this.... But...." Hr stroked a hand down her inner thigh with a devilish smile, knowing he was wrong. He poked her in her side. "Wake up sleepy head,~"

i-HaXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum