MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Another look

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Another look

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:35 am

"You are strange, how can you live day by day without going somewhere else? If you can't trust them then how do you know something bad won't happen to you?"

She knew she didn't have to worry about that cause as proven Reox would DESTROY and ravage building, landscape, and people alike to protect her. She didn't know this but she knew Reox felt bad and would protect her as much as he could.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 pm

He shrugged a little. The fact that he didn't trust Psylos hadn't been something that was really brought to his attention as dangerous or even bad. "There aren't many people I feel any differently about." He replied. That was certainly something that had added to his paranoia, probably one of the base reasons for it since mutants were only something he despised and kept him in his room where he could be secluded form even his guards. All these things, he wasn't really sure how he hid them out here, the only time they showed was when he was in his room alone. Walking around alone, not meeting someone anywhere, was usually something that provoked it. Maybe being back here was just more calming to him. Though, he'd probably never come back again, at least not for quite a while.
Cresill

View user profile http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:53 pm

"If you were with people you trust you wouldn't have to watch your back so much you do know that right?"

She seemed to catch onto the unsure appearance of him from what little she was seeing then and now. She gave a small frown, "I'd sooner trust the rebels to help me get off the island if I wanted too.....after all they REALLY seem like they are trying to leave."

Granted that the rebels were pretty much led by Reox's little brother that had nothing to do with it, they weren't trying to take over the island. It didn't take a brain surgeon or the kind of intel that Reox watched, gathered, or interpreted to know that Psylos were bad and totally NOT leaving, they weren't doing any of there aims so it seemed just stupid to her for this guy to stay with them when he wasn't going to get what he wanted in the long run.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Merill was quiet for a moment before shaking his head. "Of course, but being with them this long I trust Psylos more than the rest of you. Whatever their true intentions are they'll have some benefit along the way." He said. "If Ragna intends only to use us I'm sure it will be more subtly."

He frowned for a moment then smirked.
"If you remember, they were my main targets for Colosseum contestants." He said. "Besides, I don't think it would be a good idea if I just up and left."
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 pm

She grew silent, "Even using someone else's body........?"

She didn't know what happened at the Colosseum but she knew and had seen the abomination of the manner in which SHE was used, it wasn't her but it was, it was HER BODY and it was walking around under their direction.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Merill gave her a weird look, clueless at to what she was talking about. "Uh... sure, I guess." He said, his slightly confused expression not leaving his face as he looked down.

He looked back at where he'd come down from again and frowned, he'd had to jump down a little and he had no idea how the hell he was going to get back up. His eyes wandered to the other parts that walls reached but they all still seemed high up. He didn't bother to suppress his irritated sigh.
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:28 pm

"The small one.....the one with black hair, dead blue eyes," she was trying to describe Evehlit but he didn't look like he seemed to know her or know what she was talking about even though he'd seen her BRIEFLY with Ragna. She was pretty sure she wasn't mistaken in her assumptions though, "It doesn't matter, you don't look like you know anything I am really talking about, sorry I wasted your time......."

It was getting late, it wasn't yet dark but she knew if she tried to wander too far too long Reox would come to look for her and he usually did find her quite easily.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:38 pm

He listened to her description, looking up again. "Eve?... I've only really seen her once or twice I guess. Never spoken to her... Sooo, not really." He said frowning. "I... guess you look kind of similar?" He added folding his arms and looking her up.

~{ We should brutally pressure another to join us ^-^' }~
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:40 pm

( Who? Chibi? )
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:43 pm

~{ Nuh, I mean like get someone else in here with us. That is when there's someone else online -.-''' }~
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:47 pm

( Good luck with that xD )
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:48 pm

~{ Oh? So you're leaving me to pressure people on my own? D': so much for team work;-; }~
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:02 pm

( lol, I am not the one bored =P )
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 pm

~{ I said I wasn't bored .-. I just think it'll die soon... I mean Merill's only down there still because he can't get out... }~
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:11 pm

(Reox could always come back to the scene of destruction XD)
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 pm

~{ No complaints from me u.u -shrug- }~
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 pm

"Who looks similar?" HA voice said from Rills shadow before Reox in his darkness morph form appeared "There you are I've been looking EVERYWHERE for you Chibi"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Merill let out a muffled squeak as Reox spoke from behind him, jumping a little and almost losing his balance. Thinking about suicide or not, he wasn't ready to jump just yet. Though, squatting down a little he was able to successfully regain it before slowly standing up straight again. He glanced over his shoulder at Reox, unable to help thinking that it was a little kreepy he'd come from his shadow and had listened to their conversation, even if only a little bit of it.

Taking a bit of a step forwards, to move away from Reox he looked back at Chibi. He didn't see much point in saying anything as nothing Reox had said seemed to be directed at him.
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Reox truend back to his human from shaking his head a bit and yawning "Rill...what are you still doing here anyway">? he asked the kid.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Merill looked up at him and folded his arms. "It's none of your business." He said, his voice sounding a little sulky. He looked down, his gaze falling momentarily on the ruins bellow before he averted his eyes to look at his boots. "'Shouldn't matter to you anyways." He muttered. He didn't really want to be here anymore, but as he'd concluded before the sides of the Colosseum were too high to step over and he wasn't sure how secure they were to climb up. Not that he was sure how much it would matter if he fell.
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:41 pm

"...you dont have anywhere else to go do you?" He asked.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Merill glared up at him. "Of course I do!" He snapped. "Ragna isn't that stingy. I lived here my pretty much whole life, it's normal that I'd want to come back." He said, letting his voice get softer as he came to the last part. He was staying at the City Hall, but he couldn't say he actually liked it there. Maybe he was just being picky, ungrateful even, but he'd still have preferred the Colosseum.
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:37 am

"Uhuh...Its a house but not a home" He said with a faint chuckle "Look I understaqnd why your so upset...my home was lost a long time ago, you just have to keep moving, maybe one day it'll be rebuilt, who knows?"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Merill narrowed his eyes. It was true enough what Reox was saying, but he didn't really want to be hearing it from him. "It doesn't matter, I don't own enough land to have it rebuilt." He said, remembering what Ragna had said about him no longer owning this land. Then he'd said that P!nk had it, but he had no idea whose it was now. Not that it mattered.
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 pm

"You know, if ya ask nicely I could rebuild it for ya" He said "But i guess a PSYLOS doesnt take to kindly to enemies huh?" he said with a sigh "I pity you"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum